Welcome to Informatica support
Informatica is dedicated to providing our customers with the support they need to maximize their investment in our products. If you are experiencing any issues with our products and would like to open a new support case, please go to Informatica‘s online support portal (My Support) and one of our customer service experts will contact you shortly.
Benefits of MySupport:
- More than 50,000 knowledge base documents
- 450+ best practices and How-To library white papers
- Vibrant community participation with over 100,000 members
- 500+ video tutorials (Support TV)
- Easy management of your cases online
Register for My Support:
Please have you and your team follow the steps below to register for My Support customer portal. It provides access to our Knowledge Base of support articles, Support solution center, Support discussion forums, and our Online Service Request Management system.
- Go to https://mysupport.informatica.com/login/login.html and click "Register Today!"
- Submit your email ID to request your authentication email (Free web-mails or personal domains are not allowed).
- After clicking on the authentication email please populate the required fields to complete the registration process.
- Shortly after successful registration you should have full access to online support. Access to online support is only available if you are associated with an Informatica support project.
- Upon logging in simply click "Enter Online Support", and click on the Support Project Number to access your service requests. If you need to create a service request during this wait period please phone, referencing your project number.
Note: Check your Spam folder if you do not receive an email to validate your account and create your profile. If you cannot locate this email please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference Guides (Login required):